digisuite Project Coordinator
Job Title: digisuite Project Coordinator
Reporting to: digisuite Project Manager
Direct Reports: None
To support the digisuite Project Manager in driving digisuite projects from initiation through to delivery for a wide range of clients. The digisuite Project Coordinator must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects.
- To support in planning delivery of multiple digisuite projects across the UK, including key milestones, from the outset by liaising with the required internal teams.
- To manage day to day client projects internally with the relevant teams as instructed by the digisuite Project Manager.
- To upload content and work with the internal client services teams to train on the upload process.
- To effectively test and check the product at key points within the build timeline.
- To support the digisuite Project Manager and developers with the QA processes.
- To communicate information to the PMO to implement on site where installs are required for a project.
- To communicate effectively during a project with the client and key stakeholders on the project regarding progress.
- To support the digisuite Project Manager in creating proposals for new digisuite opportunities including pricing.
- To order hardware for the product on site as required.
- To assist with client invoicing, requesting POs from clients and ensuring accurate profit figures each month.
- To attend site for project scoping, client meetings, training, demos, handovers when necessary.
- To support the digisuite Project Manager in resolving any issues or problems internally with the teams or with relevant suppliers.
- To adhere to SLA agreements with our clients.
- To be able to confidently use project management software.
- To be able to support in planning and tracking every project to ensure we have stayed within timescales and budget.
- To make sure any supplier invoices are correct/correlate with the PO and have been received within a sensible time frame.
- To support the digisuite Project Manager with the aftercare system to ensure all emails are responded to and issues are resolved swiftly.
- To provide updates on live jobs at the weekly projects meeting.
- To support the digisuite Project Manager and the social media team with campaigns.
- To become a part of the team that is integral to winning new business for the digisuite product.
- At all times comply with the company policies, procedures, and instructions
- Any other tasks as required by the digisuite Project Manager or senior management team.
|Knowledge and Skills||
Hybrid working – 3 days in the Feering office and 2 days at home after training
Salary – £22k – £25k pa